IORG maintains a healthy number of staff for its academic requirements.
Currently IORG requires specialist Orthopaedic Surgeons for Following Services
- Sub Editors for Orthopaedic Literature Update
- Editor for IORG Trauma Update
- Editor for IORG Spine Update
- Editor for IORG Sports Medicine Update
- Editor for IORG Ortho Oncology Update
- Editor for IORG Paediatric Orthopaedic Update
- Editor for IORG Arthroplasty Update
- Editor for Random Exam Questions and Answers
All interested candidates should email their CV and an application letter to [email protected]
The tenure of all the editors will be one year after which fresh invitation will be send.
Since IORG is a Not for Profit organisation, there will be no financial renumeration for the Editorial work, However every selected Editor will be given one year complimentary IORG associate membership and a certificate of appreciation for his Editorial Work
Decision of the IORG Core Committee and Executive Board are final.