Membership of Indian Orthopaedic Research Group
Members of IORG will be entitled to all the services offered by IORG and will have special privileges on the website.
Appeal to Support IORG Activities
Join us in creating the best academic forum for Orthopaedic Surgeons
NOW ONLINE MEMBERSHIP OPEN
Combined Associate Membership of Orthopaedic Research Group with Subscription to Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports
Simple 3 step Process:
Step1: Download the application form [Click Here] and Fill the form
Step 2: Make online payment. National membership is for members residing in India and International membership is for members residing outside India. Select your case appropriately and make online payment through these options [Click Here]
Step 3: Send scanned copy of filled membership Form, your degree certificate and payment receipt to [email protected]
Please allow 24 hours for reply to receipt of your details and allotment of Membership Number
Membership of IORG
- Associate Membership of IORG will be open only by personal application
- Membership is open for All Orthopaedic Surgeons and other professionals related to Musculoskeletal system and its care and Research.
[Please note: All the visitors on the IORG website have to register themselves to have access to the site (Free Registered Users) and that does not makes them a member of IORG and will not be able to access members only content. No membership number will be given to them.]
Pricing for Membership
Indian Nationals: Annual Membership: 3000 INR ; 3 Year Membership: 6500 INR
International Members: Annual Membership: 75 USD; 3 Year Membership: 200 USD
Facilities for members
1. Full access to the website and contents
2. Full access to use services like Ortho-Stat, ASAP and OSD
3. Full access to all our online Journals
4. Annual Print subscription for Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports. Every print issue will be send to you by post, so please clearly mention your correct and adequeate postal address on the application form]
5. Immediate inclusion in our Facebook Group with full access to post cases in the forum
6. Full access to ALFA links and CAP (Collaborative Authorship Programme)
7. Rights to Post articles and presentation on the IORG website.
8. Invited Articles – Only members will be invited to write articles to be posted on the IORG website
9. IORG Members will get preference in article processing for Our Journals
10. IORG members will be given preference and Special Concessions for all IORG conferences and Workshops.
11. Eligible for a position of office bearer in IORG [conditions apply. By invitation only]